Monday, June 27, 2011

Gray Kitchen Cabinets?


So I found these photos on the fabulous blog Greige.  this is one of my favorite blogs!  As I saw these photos I thought, "GENIUS"!  I love light kitchens and currently have off white cabinets.  But with 6 kids under 10 they tend to get pretty dingy.  


Okay, that's an understatement, they get filthy.  My hubby, who I adore, but does not get it, says I should just clean them.  Well, this does happen daily...I believe I alone keep Magic Eraser in business.  However, they just never look good.  So when I saw this gray idea I thought, wow, this is exactly what I need to do.  I already found the perfect color, MS Cement.  So thank you to the fabulous Christina at Greige!  Now just to convince Mr. UC.

1 comment:

  1. These are most beautiful picture I have seen in my Life. I cant explain the beauty of these kitchen cabinets. Amazing Kitchen Cabinets. Thank you to this post. keep continue..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...