Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Dining Room!


The angel on the buffet was purchase at one of my favorite antique shops in Westfield, NY, The Barn.  Owner Eileen Thomas is fabulous and always has the best goodies at great prices.  You will see more of my purchases from her in future posts.  The fabulous buffet was a super great find for $35.  I used Martha's Francessca!


The above pics I bought for $5 a piece.  they were in very generic frames.  I found the frames they are currently in at a house sale.  They were a funky gold so I painted them white.  I so love how they look!



The piece above was a steal.  My dad, fellow junker, found this piece.  Before it looked like this it was mint green with funky handles.  I added the shelf on top.  I found the shelf at a house sale for $5.  I painted everything Martha Stewart Francessca, my favorite and bought new Pottery Barnish handles.  It is perfect for displaying some of my favs.  Like the oriental figures with the crystals.  I so love them!  Another great yard sale find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...