Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dare To Dream!




Living in a hundred year old house certainly comes with its charm.  Old gorgeous stained glass windows, fabulous fireplaces and original woodwork.  All that enticed me to purchase an older home.  What I miss is a large walk in closet!  I am such a visual person (obviously!) that I would love to see all my shoes and bags and clothing laid out in front of me.  


For most people an old house provides them with an extra smaller bedroom that would work perfectly for a walk-in closet.  However, with #6 on the way I think it would be difficult to convince the hubby to let me use an extra room for my clothes while tripling up the girls.  So one can only dream for now!


Picture 1 and 2 Elle Decor
Picture 3 La Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...