Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Fabulous Antique Barn in Westfield








We were fortunate enough to spend the 4th at the lake! I so love it up there. It is so relaxing and a genuine "time out" from the craziness of home. Of course while there I had to hit my favorite antique shop, The Barn in Westfield. I have shown some of my fabulous finds from this wonderful shop. As you can see from the pics above, Eileen, the super cool and sweet owner, has amazing taste, and really something for everyone. I was so happy to see her place was jumping with customers.

While there, I decided to do her show at the end of July. I can't wait. She will have several different dealers on site. I hope I don't spend more than I make! I also hope I don't go into labor since it is only 2 weeks before my due date. I will post more details as the date gets closer. (About the show, not the labor :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...