Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July!




I have always loved Independence Day!  Even as a child.  Maybe it is my patriotic spirit or the amazing 4th of July's I have had throughout my life, or a little bit of both.  I always tear up at the Start Spangled Banner, and I feel a great thrill of pride when I watch the fireworks knowing what they represent.


I love this country, I love being an American and all that we stand for.  With that said, I would be remiss not to give a shout out to our troops and their families.  For without your sacrifice we would not be the country we are and we would not be able to enjoy the freedoms we have.  


As we spend the 4th celebrating with our families let's take a moment to remember their sacrifice and keep them and their families in our prayers!  Here's to you military men and women, and here's to the USA!

pictures from here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...