Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Love Outdoor Rooms!






I so love outdoor spaces.  Little patio areas with fabulous seating surrounded by lush gardens, does it get any better?  Every summer I plan to do something fabulous with mine, but life gets in the way.  On occasion we get to sit out there with the cafe lights lit and drink some wine with friends, but it is too far and few between.  My goal for next summer is to make sure our patio is comfortable and inviting so it just becomes second nature to congregate out there.  The above photos are my inspiration.  


photos above are from the fabulous blog My French Country Home!

1 comment:

  1. HI Deann
    Congratulations on your new blog, and thank you for taking my pictures a your inspiration - I am very flattered! I'm putting you on my sidebar
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...